Monday, April 05, 2010
Yes, we did make it home.
We arrived back on U.S. soil on Saturday afternoon and arrived home somewhere between 2 and 3. All flights were great, we gathered all our luggage and had no incidences with Customs. Yes, all is good.

It was great to see many family members the following day, for Easter. I must admit, though, that the amount of food available to me was sort of not what I had been used to over the last four weeks. And, its abundance was noticeably apparent to me. Yes, we are truly blessed here.

My body, as expected, has yet to sync back up with the time here in the U.S. I've been venturing off to bed anytime between 6:30 and 7:30 PM and waking up around 1 AM, only to force myself back to sleep for at least another hour. Currently we are nearing 8 PM and I am hoping to last until about 9 PM.

So with trip #5 being over and done with, it was my best trip ever and I would gladly do it all over again.

Your prayers, however, are still needed in order to find a permanent mommie or couple to be the permanent mommie to Angela, Riaan, Ismael, Smithley, Queen and Memory. I hope to call them this week to see how they are doing and will keep you posted.
posted by Don @ 7:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Don (& Chandre)
Home:Nashua, NH (Arandis, Namibia)
Previous Post
Archives
What Matters

As you let God's design be worked out in you, you will see its impact in others and for generations.

Sometimes it's not about your ability to do something, but your availability to do it that is more important.

Photo Gallery
Namibia 2008
Namibia 2007
  • Being Redone
Video Gallery - 2008
The Crusade Youth Group Worship with Mike Knight
Video Gallery - 2007
Links
What Others Are Saying
I should be much more afraid of being mistaken and then finding out that Christianity is true than of being mistaken in believing it to be true. (Pascal)
We all want to get to heaven but nobody wants to die. (Unknown...still looking)
God hasn't given you the events of your life to hold in your own hands. He is allowing you to watch them unfold in His. (Shannon Kubiak, "God Called a Girl")
h2oDevos
Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see. (William Newton Clark)