Monday, January 15, 2007
Have I forgotten anything?
15 Jan 2007

I've been getting a few telephone calls and Instant Messages these last few days from well-wishers. Thank you! As far as being all packed, let's just say I'm 99% there. I think tomorrow night I'll have to set a deadline as to when I will unzip and zip the suitcases one last time. I've emailed the place I will be staying at Thursday night and have emailed Brenda to make sure nothing has changed on her end.

According to one of the online newspapers, it was 40 degrees celcius last weekend in Windhoek. If my handy dandy converter is correct, that equates to about 104 degrees fahrenheit. Hmmm....

People have been asking me if it will be hot there. I had asked Brenda that question a while back and she said I would probably find it to be about the same extremes as last July. Can't remember it getting that warm back then. I better unpack and make sure I've got my sunblock somewhere :-). The lastest weather watch has it ranging from 60 degrees to 95 degrees. That is more like the "range" we had last July, with the exception that the range may have been 40 degrees to 75 degrees. It did get cold!

I'll keep you posted...
posted by Don @ 10:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Don (& Chandre)
Home:Nashua, NH (Arandis, Namibia)
Previous Post
Archives
What Matters

As you let God's design be worked out in you, you will see its impact in others and for generations.

Sometimes it's not about your ability to do something, but your availability to do it that is more important.

Photo Gallery
Namibia 2008
Namibia 2007
  • Being Redone
Video Gallery - 2008
The Crusade Youth Group Worship with Mike Knight
Video Gallery - 2007
Links
What Others Are Saying
I should be much more afraid of being mistaken and then finding out that Christianity is true than of being mistaken in believing it to be true. (Pascal)
We all want to get to heaven but nobody wants to die. (Unknown...still looking)
God hasn't given you the events of your life to hold in your own hands. He is allowing you to watch them unfold in His. (Shannon Kubiak, "God Called a Girl")
h2oDevos
Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see. (William Newton Clark)